The homepage of the Tropicana demo site was created with SiteOrigin’s free Page Builder plugin. To achieve the same layout do the following:
- Install SiteOrigin’s free Page Builder plugin.
- Download the Page Builder layout file which you will then be able to import.
- Edit your homepage and select the “Full Width, No bottom margin” page template from the “Template” dropdown located down the right hand side of the page.
- Click the “Page Builder” tab that is displayed on the right of the WYSIWYG editor. This will put the editor into Page Builder mode.
- Once the editor is in Page Builder mode click the “Layouts” button at the top of the editor. This will show you a popup, click the “Import / Export” link on the left and click the “Select Import File” button. Browse to the “tropicana-homepage.json” file that you downloaded and double click the file. Then click the “Insert” button at the bottom of the popup. A small menu will appear, click “Replace Current” (this will replace all the current content in the editor) and then click once more to confirm.
Your page now has the same layout as the Tropicana demo site homepage.