CityLogic Premium allows you to import all demo content. This can be done with the following steps:
- Install the One Click Demo Import plugin.
- Navigate to Appearance > Customize > Demo Content and select which elements of the demo content you would like to install.
- Navigate to Appearance > Import Demo Data and click the Import Demo Data button followed by the Continue & Import button.
- Depending on which elements you have chosen to import and which of the required plugins you have already installed the process can take from a couple of seconds to a few minutes. It’s vital that you don’t refresh the page or click away until this process is complete.
- Once the import is complete you will be greeted with a success screen.
Demo Content Elements
We’ve divided the demo content into the following different elements for your convenience:
Pages, Posts and Products
This will import all pages, posts products including all corresponding images. It will also import the navigation menu, however should you wish to use the demo navigation menu you will need to manually assign it to be the Primary menu.
This will import all of the footer and sidebar widgets.
This will import all of the demo site’s Customizer settings. Please note: This will override all of your current Customizer settings.