Panoramic is a well designed, fully responsive theme with a homepage slider that’s easy to customize and offers 5 star support. The subtle design features give it a premium feel and the wide range of flexible theme options help you create a variety of sites from a simple blog to a fully functional online eCommerce store.
Used in conjunction with SiteOrigin’s drag and drop Page Builder plugin, you can easily build beautiful page layouts with no coding knowledge to create any website from travel to business to food, decor, lifestyle, sport and more. Panoramic integrates seamlessly with the following popular free plugins: SiteOrigin’s Page Builder, Contact Form 7 and WooCommerce.View Demo Download Theme Buy Premium - $20 Documentation
- Turn your site into a one page website by enabling One Page mode.
- Choose between a boxed layout or a full width layout.
- Enable the Sticky Header so that your logo and navigation menu are always visible when scrolling.
- Set the font weight of the site title.
- Display the logo and site title and tagline at the same time.
- Set the screen width at which you want the mobile menu to activate.
- Choose between a second mobile menu color scheme.
- Enable the slideshow mode for the slider so that it scrolls automatically.
- Select the transition effect of the slider.
- Display the slider across all pages and Blog posts.
- Display any third party slider plugin on any page or Blog post via the Slider Shortcode field.
- Change the style of the slider navigation button from square to round.
- Set the rollover color of the slider navigation buttons and slider text block.
- Link to all your social media profiles - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more.
- Place your social media links in any widgetized area with the Social Media Links widget
- Choose from additional page templates that don't display page titles.
- Or toggle the displaying of all page and post titles
- Display additional Secondary and Shop sidebars on your pages.
- Hide the author, date, tags and categories, and comment count on the Blog.
- Choose between the side layout or a top layout for the Blog page.
- Put the Blog into full width mode.
- Disable the displaying of the featured image on your single Blog post page.
- Display a "back to top" button.
- Choose to show or hide the footer widgets area.
- Set the copyright text in the footer.